The Office of English Language Programs, the University of Pennsylvania and Coursera are pleased to extend an invitation to a free Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) on English for Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy
The course will start on June 13, 2016, and last for five weeks.
About the course
- The course is free of charge to all interested parties.
- Estimated time commitment is 5-6 hours per week.
- Most of the activities are asynchronous.
- Topics include business vocabulary, entrepreneurship, market research, and business plans.
- Financial aid is available for those who wish to obtain a certificate:https://www.coursera.org/payments/finaid?cartId=3150360.
- For more information, visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/business/.
To enroll, visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/business/.